Waiting To Be Known

sweet love

deep love

everyday love

passionate love

forever love

our love

This past week we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. I made this little painting for my husband who is an inventor, an explorer, passionate about his work, fierce protector of his family, my biggest fan and all around great guy. I was inspired by this quote from one of my favorite BIG thinkers, Carl Sagan:

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

It seems like a wonderful guiding principle for anyone's life and our 20 year partnership.

Happy Anniversary, my love. I can't wait to see what the next 20 years will bring.

9 Responses to Waiting To Be Known

1. Congratulations Fran! That’s a huge and wonderful accomplishment.

2. Ophelia says:

Love, love, love your blog and artwork! Will definitely be back.

3. Renee says:

Fran – how wonderful. And congratulations to you both. Love the quote – I hadn’t seen that before. Sending a very big grin to the both of you!

4. Lisa Hoffman says:

I’m pha-klempt.
    What a beautiful tribute to your True Love.

5. Stephanie says:

Fran,
    oh, how very sweet and beautiful!…happy anniversary and here’s to many many more

x..x

6. Alberta says:

This is my first trip to your blog; I cam eover from Stepahanie’s, since I’m too far away to attend the Longmont Tour in person. I am so fascinated by your journal pages. Although I indulge in many art forms, I find that visual journalng is where I’m most comfortable and free. Your pages are so rich and inspiring. Happy, happy anniversary!

7. Carmen says:

Congratulations!

and also wishing a very succesful time in the Mango studio.
    I guess, yes, I came via Stephanie and by the way I LOVE your studio and artwork!

8. Deb Traylor says:

Fran,

You know how you just “KNOW”, when you are in a place where there is love and joy?… that’s exactly how I feel when I am in your kitchen.
    Congratulations!

9. visiting from stephanies site. first time here; had to come and get a closer look at your canvases. the long table in the corn field is fun. enjoyed my visit.